This article about Hon 2 Drawer Filing Cabinet have 2 photos including 210 Series 2 Drawer Letter Sized File Cabinet Magnifier, Hon 2 Drawer Filing Cabinet #2 600 Series 30 Inch 2 Drawer Lateral File Cabinet Magnifier. Here are the attachments:
The article about Hon 2 Drawer Filing Cabinet was published on November 16, 2017 at 7:03 pm. It is posted under the Drawer category. Hon 2 Drawer Filing Cabinet is tagged with Hon 2 Drawer Filing Cabinet, Hon, 2, Drawer, Filing, Cabinet..
Honhon (hun),USA pronunciation n. [Informal.]
- honey (def. 6).
Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Filingfile1 (fīl),USA pronunciation n., v., filed, fil•ing.
- a folder, cabinet, or other container in which papers, letters, etc., are arranged in convenient order for storage or reference.
- a collection of papers, records, etc., arranged in convenient order: to make a file for a new account.
- a collection of related data or program records stored on some input/output or auxiliary storage medium: This program's main purpose is to update the customer master file.
- a line of persons or things arranged one behind another (distinguished from rank).
- a person in front of or behind another in a military formation.
- one step on a promotion list.
- one of the vertical lines of squares on a chessboard.
- a list or roll.
- a string or wire on which papers are strung for preservation and reference.
- on file, arranged in order for convenient reference;
in a file: The names are on file in the office.
- to place in a file.
- to arrange (papers, records, etc.) in convenient order for storage or reference.
- to arrange (copy) in the proper order for transmittal by wire.
- to transmit (copy), as by wire or telephone: He filed copy from Madrid all through the war.
- to march in a file or line, one after another, as soldiers: The parade filed past endlessly.
- to make application: to file for a civil-service job.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Many Hon 2 Drawer Filing Cabinet made from lumber, a bit distinctive from the present day coffee table that is usually made-of lighting metal such as stainlesssteel and metal or perhaps a blend of hardwood and glass. Contemporary coffee table has several types, all of the modern coffee-table does not have four thighs, there kind comes from a unique an original modern coffee table.
It is possible to place a modern coffee-table in front of the couch or in a large part close to the screen. You're able to have a cup of coffee with a buddy or family member while enjoying TV or reading the newspaper or invest your nights to enjoy chess with them.
The perfect mixture of floors and components, convincing one to work with a contemporary coffeetable as furniture while in livingroom minimalist or the family-room. Intended Hon 2 Drawer Filing Cabinet with compartments for storage is made with a corner underneath the stand to save the Television periodicals, remote, small kids gadgets or magazines.
More Pictures on Hon 2 Drawer Filing Cabinet
- Newport Cottages
- How To Build A Bathroom In Basement
- Dan Banister
- Cedar Armoire
- Ballet Handrail
- Metal Finials For Curtain Rods
- Kids Fitted Wardrobes
- Kitchen Boulder
- Countertop Edges Styles
- Decorating A Living Room On A Budget
- 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Interior
- 2005 Ford Explorer Interior Parts
- Office Depot Nearest Me
- Johnny Gill Hit The Floor
- New Britain Post Office
- Benches Amazon