This blog post about Decorative Traverse Rod have 7 attachments , they are Decorative Traverse Rod #1 Http://www.designerdraperyhardware.com/decorative-traverse-rods/, 30 48 Inch Decorative Traverse Rod With Rings, Decorative Traverse Rod #3 Image Of Modern Decorative Traverse Rods, Superb Decorative Traverse Rod #4 Decorative Traverse Rods With Pull String The Wooden Houses, Decorative Traverse Rod #5 Rod Desyne 84 In. - 156 In. Leaf Decorative Traverse Rod In Black With, Decorative Traverse Rods, An Upward View Of A Traverse Rod With The Surelock Ring System In A House Above. Below are the images:
The post of Decorative Traverse Rod was uploaded on July 28, 2017 at 11:39 pm. It is uploaded under the Decor category. Decorative Traverse Rod is tagged with Decorative Traverse Rod, Decorative, Traverse, Rod..
Decorativedec•o•ra•tive (dek′ər ə tiv, dek′rə-, dek′ə rā′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- serving or tending to decorate.
- serving only to decorate, in contrast to providing a meaningful experience.
Traversetrav•erse (trav′ərs, trə vûrs′),USA pronunciation v., -ersed, -ers•ing, n., adj.
- to pass or move over, along, or through.
- to go to and fro over or along.
- to extend across or over: A bridge traverses the stream.
- to go up, down, or across (a rope, mountain, hill, etc.) at an angle: The climbers traversed the east face of the mountain.
- to ski across (a hill or slope).
- to cause to move laterally.
- to look over, examine, or consider carefully;
- to go counter to;
- to contradict or deny.
- (in the law of pleading) to deny formally (an allegation of fact set forth in a previous pleading).
- to join issue upon.
- to turn and point (a gun) in any direction.
- to pass along or go across something;
cross: a point in the river where we could traverse.
- to ski across a hill or slope on a diagonal.
- to turn laterally, as a gun.
- [Fencing.]to glide the blade toward the hilt of the contestant's foil while applying pressure to the blade.
- the act of passing across, over, or through.
- something that crosses, obstructs, or thwarts;
- a transversal or similar line.
- a place where one may traverse or cross;
- [Archit.]a transverse gallery or loft of communication in a church or other large building.
- a bar, strip, rod, or other structural part placed or extending across;
- a railing, lattice, or screen serving as a barrier.
- the zigzag track of a vessel compelled by contrary winds or currents to sail on different courses.
- each of the runs in a single direction made in such sailing.
- a defensive barrier, parapet, or the like, placed transversely.
- a defensive barrier thrown across the terreplein or the covered way of a fortification to protect it from enfilade fire.
- [Gunnery.]the horizontal turning of a gun so as to make it point in any required direction.
- the motion of a lathe tool or grinding wheel along a piece of work.
- a part moving along a piece of work in this way, as the carriage of a lathe.
- a series of intersecting surveyed lines whose lengths and angles of intersection, measured at instrument stations, are recorded graphically on a map and in numerical form in data tables. Cf. closed traverse.
- [Law.]a formal denial of some matter of fact alleged by the other side.
tra•vers ′a•ble, adj.
- lying, extending, or passing across;
tra•vers ′al, n.
tra•vers ′er, n.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
We'd prefer to speak about some recommendations on wood flooring hues, before talking about Decorative Traverse Rod. Dark and dim hues are a popular alternative for performers' studios, modern trendy and decorations. Dirty should you favor a classic search traditional brown coloring or natural timber that is great. Colour detail and striking (different shades of crimson: oak and ash Jatoba or tainted in the same shade) that is ideal for professional interiors, offices and also other huge areas where the floor becomes a fundamental component of the design.
Brown, warm platinum and red timber tones is likely to make your room cozy. Bright and flooring that is dull will make your space spacious. Go for organic tinted timber floor in matt end when the power to cover a small dent and scrapes are a must. Remember that the colors must complement eachother and contrast. The floor can not have identical colors as furniture.
As the Decorative Traverse Rod pictures and electronic area coordinator will give a general notion of exactly what the final result might be, there is no better solution to decide along with of the floor instead of considering the test spot in sun light.
Random Galleries on Decorative Traverse Rod
- Comfort Chairs Living Room
- Hiding Tv Cords Above Fireplace
- Holiday Cottages To Rent In Yorkshire Dales
- Oblique Section
- Hawaiian Gardens Holly Mi
- Mattress Support Frame
- Filling Cabinet
- Fire Pit Out Of Retaining Wall Blocks
- Hansons Garage
- How To Fit A Wet Room Shower Tray
- Cheap 3 2 Sofas
- New Closet Doors
- Online Couch Shopping
- Modern Wall Decorations For Living Room
- Lava Lamp Bulbs
- 70 Inch Curtains