The post about Cross Section Spinal Cord have 9 pictures it's including Cross Sectional Anatomy The Central Nervous System Transverse Section Of Spinal Cord, A Cross Section Of The Lower Cervical Segment Of The Spinal Cord, Showing Cytoarchitectural Lamination, Cross Section Spinal Cord Home Design Ideas #3 Diagram Of Spinal Cord Cross Section Spinal Cord Cross Section Diagram – Anatomy Organ, Cross Section Spinal Cord Images Anatomy Spinal Cord Anatomy | Figure 12-6. A, Cross Section Spinal Cord #5 Diagram Of Spinal Cord Cross Section Spinal Cord Cross Section Diagram – Anatomy Chart Body, Cross Section Spinal Cord #6 Spinal Cord Anatomy Diagram. Spinal Cord Cross Section, Cross Section Spinal Cord #7 Cross Section Through Spinal Cord, Showing Major Nerve Columns And Tracts, Cross Section Spinal Cord Pictures Gallery #8 Spinal Cord Cross Section | Buda-B, Cross Section Of The Spinal Cord. Below are the attachments:
Cross Section Spinal Cord was posted at November 23, 2017 at 6:47 am. It is published on the Sectional category. Cross Section Spinal Cord is labelled with Cross Section Spinal Cord, Cross, Section, Spinal, Cord..
Crosscross (krôs, kros),USA pronunciation n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Spinalspi•nal (spīn′l),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or belonging to a spine or thornlike structure, esp. to the backbone.
- a spinal anesthetic.
Cordcord (kôrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a string or thin rope made of several strands braided, twisted, or woven together.
- a small, flexible, insulated cable.
- a ribbed fabric, esp. corduroy.
- a cordlike rib on the surface of cloth.
- any influence that binds or restrains: cord of marriage.
- a cordlike structure: the spinal cord; umbilical cord.
- a unit of volume used chiefly for fuel wood, now generally equal to 128 cu. ft. (3.6 cu. m), usually specified as 8 ft. long, 4 ft. wide, and 4 ft. high (2.4 m × 1.2 m × 1.2 m). Abbr.: cd, cd.
- a hangman's rope.
- to bind or fasten with a cord or cords.
- to pile or stack up (wood) in cords.
- to furnish with a cord.
Malaysia is the planet's biggest cane developer. Rattan mature and unfold in a few locations, for example Sumatra Sulawesi, Java Tenggara. Rattan content, the organic material to remain home furniture such as chairs, platforms, racks and surfaces can be utilized inside the utilization of place. Besides material having a mixture of bamboo stick is an essential aspect in residential structure bamboo's inside.
Check each relationship Cross Section Spinal Cord carefully whether there's chipped or a broken. Together with wooden furniture furniture even offers a weakness against mites that need to become granted anti- finish that is termite. As well as furniture from natural rattan, there are also different option is the synthetic rattan furniture-made of polyethylene, features a lighter-weight, haven't any relationship connections and resistant to mites.
The introduction of synthetic rattan furniture items as well as an extensive collection of wicker furniture design program provides the mobility to choose the great furniture fills the interior area your property.
Random Posts on Cross Section Spinal Cord
- How To Add A Lock To A Desk Drawer
- Dark Brown Stool In Toddlers
- Bed Living Room
- Dance Mat Typinng
- Fire And Water Pits
- Decorative Wooden Crosses For Wall
- Couples Cuddling In Bed
- Burger Barn Locations
- Grey Bedroom With Brown Furniture
- Big Orange Couch
- Garage Doors Seals
- Ceiling Sheetrock
- Large Shower Mirror
- Lilly Pulitzer Quilt
- Bench Kitchen Table And Chairs
- Holly Valance News