Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Insurancein•sur•ance (in shŏŏr′əns, -shûr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- the act, system, or business of insuring property, life, one's person, etc., against loss or harm arising in specified contingencies, as fire, accident, death, disablement, or the like, in consideration of a payment proportionate to the risk involved.
- coverage by contract in which one party agrees to indemnify or reimburse another for loss that occurs under the terms of the contract.
- the contract itself, set forth in a written or printed agreement or policy.
- the amount for which anything is insured.
- an insurance premium.
- any means of guaranteeing against loss or harm: Taking vitamin C is viewed as an insurance against catching colds.
- of or pertaining to a score that increases a team's lead and insures that the lead will be held if the opposing team should score once more: The home run gave the team an insurance run, making the score 7-5.
Reviewsre•view (ri vyo̅o̅′),USA pronunciation n.
- a critical article or report, as in a periodical, on a book, play, recital, or the like;
- the process of going over a subject again in study or recitation in order to fix it in the memory or summarize the facts.
- an exercise designed or intended for study of this kind.
- a general survey of something, esp. in words;
a report or account of something.
- an inspection or examination by viewing, esp. a formal inspection of any military or naval force, parade, or the like.
- a periodical publication containing articles on current events or affairs, books, art, etc.: a literary review.
- a judicial reexamination, as by a higher court, of the decision or proceedings in a case.
- a second or repeated view of something.
- a viewing of the past;
contemplation or consideration of past events, circumstances, or facts.
- [Bridge.]a recapitulation of the bids made by all players.
- to go over (lessons, studies, work, etc.) in review.
- to view, look at, or look over again.
- to inspect, esp. formally or officially: to review the troops.
- to survey mentally;
take a survey of: to review the situation.
- to discuss (a book, play, etc.) in a critical review;
write a critical report upon.
- to look back upon;
- to present a survey of in speech or writing.
- to reexamine judicially: a decision to review the case.
- [Bridge.]to repeat and summarize (all bids made by the players).
- to write reviews;
review books, movies, etc., as for a newspaper or periodical: He reviews for some small-town newspaper.
Hello guys, this post is about Metlife Home Insurance Reviews ( Metlife Home Insurance Photo Gallery #6). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 605 x 689. It's file size is only 67 KB. If You decided to download This image to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Metlife Home Insurance.
On how exactly to select the Metlife Home Insurance Reviews ( Metlife Home Insurance Photo Gallery #6), because of some reason, before choosing drapes for your areas inside your home, the following more descriptive elaboration tips. Often we understood that the curtain is too large or too modest on your screen and put up curtains at home. This knowledge surely do not wish you back, so begin to measure the measurement of the area screen just before get drapes. Measure the window possibly the size or breadth of the screen itself.
Not only that, where the window is situated we need and also to assess width and the length of the wall. This really is to determine whether you'll need a type of substantial curtains holding down to contact modest curtains which have a measurement bear or the floor. Drapes dimension was needless to say tailored to the purpose space where the blinds is likely to be positioned in addition to modifying the size of the surfaces and the windows.
The versions drapes holding down could be the best suited, once the curtains will be employed for rooms. As for toilet or the living-room, the Metlife Home Insurance Reviews ( Metlife Home Insurance Photo Gallery #6) are measured bear could be the best suited.
Related Photos of Metlife Home Insurance Reviews ( Metlife Home Insurance Photo Gallery #6)
- Food Shelf Donations
- Fridge With Ice And Water No Plumbing
- Grommet Top Sheer Curtains
- Concrete Countertops Ct
- Build Stone Fire Pit
- Outdoor Safety Mats
- Chandeliers Lighting
- Kohler Poise Sink
- Mod Desk
- Husky 11 Drawer Tool Chest
- Cottage Pie Red Wine
- Black And Red Comforter Set
- Lervad Bench
- Modern Living Room Chairs
- Dahlia Garden
- 6 Bookcase