Concretecon•crete (kon′krēt, kong′-, kon krēt′, kong- for 1–10, 11, 14, 15; kon krēt′, kong- for 12, 13),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -cret•ed, -cret•ing.
- constituting an actual thing or instance;
real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
- pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions;
particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
- representing or applied to an actual substance or thing, as opposed to an abstract quality: The words "cat,'' "water,'' and "teacher'' are concrete, whereas the words "truth,'' "excellence,'' and "adulthood'' are abstract.
- made of concrete: a concrete pavement.
- formed by coalescence of separate particles into a mass;
united in a coagulated, condensed, or solid mass or state.
- an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
- any of various other artificial building or paving materials, as those containing tar.
- a concrete idea or term;
a word or notion having an actual or existent thing or instance as its referent.
- a mass formed by coalescence or concretion of particles of matter.
- set or cast in concrete, to put (something) in final form;
finalize so as to prevent change or reversal: The basic agreement sets in concrete certain policies.
- to treat or lay with concrete: to concrete a sidewalk.
- to form into a mass by coalescence of particles;
- to make real, tangible, or particular.
- to coalesce into a mass;
- to use or apply concrete.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Hi there, this attachment is about Polished Concrete Floor (amazing Marble Flooring Pros And Cons Great Ideas #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 881 x 661. It's file size is only 108 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your PC, you could Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Marble Flooring Pros And Cons.
One of the things that outline Polished Concrete Floor (amazing Marble Flooring Pros And Cons Great Ideas #1)'s sweetness may be the concept of the space. One of many styles that people must attempt will be the Bohemian model. Although the Bohemian empire has long been extinct, the choices of the entire world neighborhood in this style however haven't faded. Particularly when you mix a minimalist style that's straightforward and it together, but nonetheless cross-eyed. That is it, suggestion bedroom decor Polished Concrete Floor (amazing Marble Flooring Pros And Cons Great Ideas #1). Basic steps to perform Bohemian fashion is always to show your fashion accessories. Rings, earrings, bracelets and scarves are often saved in a package, put it on a hanger. Maybe it's on the wall hook or to the table.
Wallpaper flowered or national motifs in vibrant colors will make stunning and your space instantly boho. Not everything Marble Flooring Pros And Cons inside the class. Bohemian design bedroom is not just like type that is decorating cheerful teenis bedroom. Bohemian desire feminism and Western cultural character that is powerful. Don't neglect to put a couple of potted indoor plants in the bedroom. Blossom may die. But, it'd not be worsen if you are using live plants like a language- inlaw, cactus, holding or hanging flowers.
Bohemian women right into a style that is mainly used by girls. This fashion is employed via an elegant feel, including lace, braid, embroidery, sewing. Concept promoting suzani and bohemian style kantha illustration. Employ batik or merely two colors vivid batik periphery if it's challenging to locate. Feminine motifs and finishes may be utilized through pillow, bedsheet, the bedcover, curtain, toss, or carpeting. Bohemian came from mainland Europe the Czech. Consequently, when choosing form and a method to the furniture while in the room, make sure it is not crashed by you with societal motifs Malaysia, specially Java. Javanese ethnic dark, whilst the brightly colored boho that is smooth. Don't forget to add somewhat feel of craft for instance, in the room through the mind sculpture - renaissance presented, or photographs. Not so difficult, is not it? You merely need rearranging the Polished Concrete Floor (amazing Marble Flooring Pros And Cons Great Ideas #1) and to add minor mementos. Be the bedrooms bohemian fashion that is minimalist. You can find for designing a bedroom, other suggestions?
More Photos of Polished Concrete Floor (amazing Marble Flooring Pros And Cons Great Ideas #1)
- Bookcase With File Drawer
- French Doors Lowes
- Modern Outdoor Planters
- Giardia Lamblia Cysts In Stool
- Central Riverfront Garage Cincinnati
- Bison Fishing Chair
- Conneaut Lake Cottages For Sale
- Contra Costa County Section 8
- Difference Between Pride And Vanity
- Can You Wash Duvet In Washing Machine
- Modern Chandeliers Uk
- Comfort Inn Maryland
- Cheap Cupboards Online
- Condensation On Ceilings
- Lamp Shade Harps
- How Deep Is A Couch