Blackblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
Fiberfi•ber (fī′bər),USA pronunciation n.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] fibre. fi′ber•less, adj.
- a fine, threadlike piece, as of cotton, jute, or asbestos.
- a slender filament: a fiber of platinum.
- filaments collectively.
- matter or material composed of filaments: a plastic fiber.
- something resembling a filament.
- an essential character, quality, or strength: people of strong moral fiber.
- filamentous matter from the bast tissue or other parts of plants, used for industrial purposes.
- a slender, threadlike root of a plant.
- a slender, tapered cell which, with like cells, serves to strengthen tissue.
- a slender, threadlike element or cell, as of nerve, muscle, or connective tissue.
- Also called bulk, dietary fiber, roughage.
- the structural part of plants and plant products that consists of carbohydrates, as cellulose and pectin, that are wholly or partially indigestible and when eaten stimulate peristalsis in the intestine.
- food containing a high amount of such carbohydrates, as whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
- See vulcanized fiber.
- See optical fiber.
LEDled (led),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of lead 1.
light-emitting diode: a semiconductor diode that emits light when conducting current and is used in electronic equipment, esp. for displaying readings on digital watches, calculators, etc.
Howdy , this image is about Black Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsAnzo® . (superior Anzo Lights #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1365 x 1365. This picture's file size is just 170 KB. If You decided to save This picture to Your PC, you might Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Anzo Lights.
Timber surfaces you can find so many different shades out-there on the market I'm sure a product is to fit designers to actually the wildest ideas. Though pressing the restrictions of traditional-style and being imaginative is obviously delightful inside the interior design business is still extremely important to follow along with specific regulations and tips to avoid several of the Anzo Lights manner that is mistakes uncomfortable.
The room measurement, texture and coloring of the coloring of the furniture, large roofs as well as the walls should be your concern when choosing colors for the ground. For the final style to achieve success should really be secondary hues. The ground that is brand new must fit the wood surfaces that are present to keep up the house's integrity and move.
Avoid using dark flooring in a little bedroom with black surfaces - it will make the area more heavy and dismal (observe floors manufactured from black timber). Dark colors bring the warmth of decor's other elements out. For walls and light-colored floors ceilings go in areas with minimal.
Below you'll locate some suggestions that are impressive although simple when selecting the Black Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsAnzo® . (superior Anzo Lights #2) for the inside, to keep in mind.
Relevant Ideas of Black Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsAnzo® . (superior Anzo Lights #2)
- Light Bulb Necklace
- Apple Kitchen Rugs Sale
- Factory Direct Memory Foam Mattress
- Corrugated Roof Shed
- Bathroom Fan Cover
- Closet Boy
- Air Tables
- Closet Mud Room
- 1 Bedroom Apartments Dallas
- Bedbathandbeyond Bedding
- Multiple Towel Rack
- Lamp And Shade Studio
- Medallion Comforter Sets
- Leather Sofas Ireland
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 Door
- Black Wood Bedroom Set