Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.
Pedestalped•es•tal (ped′ə stl),USA pronunciation n., v., -taled, -tal•ing or (esp. Brit.) -talled, -tal•ling.
- an architectural support for a column, statue, vase, or the like. See diag. under column.
- a supporting structure or piece;
- a support for a desk, consisting of a boxlike frame containing drawers one above the other.
- a columnar support for a tabletop.
- a bulge cast at the bottom of a concrete pile.
- set or put on a pedestal, to glorify;
idealize: When we first became engaged each of us set the other on a pedestal.
- to put on or supply with a pedestal.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Designde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
MooreMoore (mŏŏr, môr, mōr),USA pronunciation n.
- Archibald Lee (Archie), born 1916?, U.S. boxer.
- Brian, born 1921, U.S. novelist.
- Clement Clarke, 1779–1863, U.S. scholar and writer.
- Douglas Stuart, 1893–1969, U.S. composer.E•li•a•kim Hastings (i lī′ə kim),USA pronunciation 1862–1932, U.S. mathematician.
- George, 1852–1933, Irish novelist, critic, and dramatist.
- G(eorge) E(dward), 1873–1958, English philosopher.
- Gerald, 1899–1987, British pianist.
- Henry, 1898–1986, English sculptor.
- Sir John, 1761–1809, British general.John Bas•sett (bas′it, -et),USA pronunciation 1860–1947, U.S. jurist.
- Marianne (Craig), 1887–1972, U.S. poet and critic.
- Stanford, 1913–82, U.S. biochemist: Nobel prize for chemistry 1972.
- Thomas, 1779–1852, Irish poet.
- a city in central Oklahoma. 35,063.
Hello , this blog post is about Antique Mahogany Pedestal Table Design #10 Carl Moore Antiques. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1968 x 1312. It's file size is just 133 KB. If You desired to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Antique Mahogany Pedestal Table.
Definitely you'll feel relaxed while cooking in case your Antique Mahogany Pedestal Table Design #10 Carl Moore Antiques seems tidy and clear. With a cozy home, cooking is more fun, since the preference of food is determined by the mood of individuals who're cooking, along with the result would be the maximum that the recipes may taste better.
We've a great deal around the Antique Mahogany Pedestal Table Design #10 Carl Moore Antiques's style along side ways to enhance the quality of our home. This time around we are going to offer you a few ideas to create your kitchen more stunning with tiled walls. Your kitchen is generally situated inside the house and far from the entry, but there is likewise a kitchen that is quickly visible from the living place.
Layout your home with beautiful, then your feeling will also be constantly good and the cook turned neat. Here we add some test photographs home with a product that is minimalist, using a home like this while in the kitchen you will generally flawless.
Thus, the kitchen likewise takes attention to create it more exciting. Additionally, you'll definitely feel better using a home that is good. Hence kitchen style with ceramic's listing that means it is appealing and stunning. Wall will come in many different sizes, designs, designs, resources and also installing the manifold. You can also work with a ceramic wall dining bathroom or room.
Random Galleries of Antique Mahogany Pedestal Table Design #10 Carl Moore Antiques
- Golden Post Office
- 99 Furniture Richmond
- Handmade Bridal Shower Invitations
- Kraftmaid Kitchen Cabinet Sizes
- Bar Harbor Cottages For Rent
- Kitchen Backsplash Ideas For White Cabinets Black Countertops
- Living Rooms With Black Couches
- Animal Patchwork Quilt Patterns
- Keeping Stools Soft
- Kohls Drapes
- Garden Of Last Days
- California Pizza Kitchen Rancho Cucamonga
- 3 Bedroom Houses For Rent In Denver
- Lowes Kitchen Mats
- Italian Bakers Rack
- Elephant Baby Crib Set