HeywoodHey•wood (hā′wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- John, 1497?–1580?, English dramatist and epigrammatist.
- Thomas, 1573?–1641, English dramatist, poet, and actor.
- a male given name.
WakefieldWake•field (wāk′fēld′),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in West Yorkshire, in N England: battle 1460. 305,500.
- a town in E Massachusetts, near Boston. 24,895.
- an estate in E Virginia, on the Potomac River: birthplace of George Washington;
restored as a national monument in 1932.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Armarm1 (ärm),USA pronunciation n.
- the upper limb of the human body, esp. the part extending from the shoulder to the wrist.
- the upper limb from the shoulder to the elbow.
- the forelimb of any vertebrate.
- some part of an organism like or likened to an arm.
- any armlike part or attachment, as the tone arm of a phonograph.
- a covering for the arm, esp. a sleeve of a garment: the arm of a coat.
- an administrative or operational branch of an organization: A special arm of the government will investigate.
- any of the curved or bent pieces of an anchor, terminating in the flukes. See diag. under anchor.
- an armrest.
- an inlet or cove: an arm of the sea.
- a combat branch of the military service, as the infantry, cavalry, or field artillery.
authority: the long arm of the law.
- [Typography.]either of the extensions to the right of the vertical line of a K or upward from the vertical stem of a Y.
- an arm and a leg, a great deal of money: Our night on the town cost us an arm and a leg.
- arm in arm, with arms linked together or intertwined: They walked along arm in arm.
- at arm's length, not on familiar or friendly terms;
at a distance: He's the kind of person you pity but want to keep at arm's length.
- in the arms of Morpheus, asleep: After a strenuous day, he was soon in the arms of Morpheus.
- on the arm, [Slang.]free of charge;
gratis: an investigation of policemen who ate lunch on the arm.
- put the arm on, [Slang.]
- to solicit or borrow money from: She put the arm on me for a generous contribution.
- to use force or violence on;
use strong-arm tactics on: If they don't cooperate, put the arm on them.
- twist someone's arm, to use force or coercion on someone.
- with open arms, cordially;
with warm hospitality: a country that receives immigrants with open arms.
Hello , this picture is about Heywood Wakefield Chair #5 Dining Chair, Arm “Cat's .. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 550 x 550. This picture's file size is only 21 KB. If You desired to save This picture to Your computer, you might Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Heywood Wakefield Chair.
Your house generally has its personality. Also using cottages or the bungalow can be found in britain. Don't need to change the building's structure is an excessive amount of, Heywood Wakefield Chair #5 Dining Chair, Arm “Cat's . patterns and classic pad compete.
Never expected a result, stunning! So that you can maintain the building's persona, the designer Alex St of Home Structure incorporating a home design independent of the key building. The end result? Gorgeous! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a bungalow, the united kingdom could be the building in-question.
If you also relaxed using a small vintage and such as the setting of the cozy kitchen experience, then this Heywood Wakefield Chair with probably a fantastic alternative for you personally. To get this model you utilize a wooden ground and possibly can make inexpensive kitchen cabinets an election that have pattern includes a structure. Applying bright hues dinner will be made by brown with variations of bright and wood shades inside the home along with your family can feel warmer.
The pad was built in the 18th-century and it is now past renovation's stage. Instead of attempting to imitate the kind of the bungalow, Alex St decided to build yet another kitchen design that preserve the character of this residence and will reduce the architectural change of the complete lodge.
Wish to bring the environment is comfortable and cozy, the furniture has a gentle bright color as his finishing. Modern equipment and storage that is the way much is also lovely that one is complemented by kitchen style. Similarly with up-lighting to illuminate the room through the night.
A cube's kitchen style inside the form. Glass' use here's meant to have the capacity to manage the heat. Glass sliding gates might be popped to provide fresh air to the area, while summer happens. For there to become a popular line between your Heywood Wakefield Chair with fresh kitchen, the same content being used by floors with the external deck.
Related Images on Heywood Wakefield Chair #5 Dining Chair, Arm “Cat's .
- Ceiling Beam Styles
- Concrete Patio Sealer
- Foam Mattress Camping
- Easy Way To Make Curtains
- Cross Section Spinal Cord
- Convertible Futon
- Chestnut Desk
- Kitchen Storage Cupboards
- Hang Toaster Oven Under Cabinet
- As Ticket Office
- Brick Interior
- Kantha Quilting Techniques
- Double Closet Doors Prehung
- Black Cabinet Knob
- All Other Ground Is Sinking Sand Mp3
- Appearance Of Stool