Fauxfaux (fō),USA pronunciation adj.
- artificial or imitation;
fake: a brooch with faux pearls.
OF fals L falsus false]
Coppercop•per1 (kop′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a malleable, ductile, metallic element having a characteristic reddish-brown color: used in large quantities as an electrical conductor and in the manufacture of alloys, as brass and bronze. Symbol: Cu;
at. wt.: 63.54;
at. no.: 29;
sp. gr.: 8.92 at 20°C.
- a metallic reddish brown.
- a coin composed of copper, bronze, or the like, as the U.S. cent or the British penny.
- any of several butterflies of the family Lycaenidae, as Lycaena hypophleas(American copper), having copper-colored wings spotted and edged with black.
- a container made of copper.
- a tool partly or wholly made of copper: a soldering copper.
- a large kettle, now usually made of iron, used for cooking or to boil laundry.
- made of copper: copper kettles.
coppery: The copper sun sank into the sea.
- to cover, coat, or sheathe with copper.
- [Informal.]hedge (def. 6).
Tintin (tin),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., tinned, tin•ning.
- a low-melting, malleable, ductile metallic element nearly approaching silver in color and luster: used in plating and in making alloys, tinfoil, and soft solders. Symbol: Sn;
at. wt.: 118.69;
at. no.: 50;
sp. gr.: 7.31 at 20°C.
- See tin plate.
- any shallow pan, esp. one used in baking.
- any pot, box, can, or other container or vessel made of tin or tin plate.
- [Squash.]telltale (def. 8).
- [Chiefly Brit.]a hermetically sealed can containing food.
- a small quantity of an illicit drug, esp. from two to five grams of cocaine: usually sold in a small plastic bag, a glassine envelope, or often a small tin container.
- made or consisting of tin or tin plate.
counterfeit: a set of tin values.
- indicating the tenth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to cover or coat with tin.
- to coat with soft solder.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to preserve or pack (esp. food) in cans;
- to cover (windows and doors in an abandoned or unoccupied building or apartment) with sheets of tin to prevent vandalism or occupancy by vagrants, squatters, etc.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Tilestile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Howdy guys, this picture is about Faux Copper Tin Ceiling Tiles ( Faux Copper Ceiling Tiles Nice Look #3). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 616 x 466. This picture's file size is just 61 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your PC, you should Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Faux Copper Ceiling Tiles.
WorkbenchIdeas performs routines especially for office employees who conduct work activity at the office. The office seat isn't just of fulfilling the requirements that must definitely be possessed by any business / business business employed in that they are doing, as a way. In line with the functionality or usability seat has in determining the image of a person inside functionality and the position of every an important role, for instance of the chair for the director, naturally, has to be adapted as director to his situation.
It's not possible right, seats for team / personnel get the LARGE BOS. Besides a par with other team later, in addition, it gives the effect that is negative for his command, what he said later. We might strike a reprimand and sometimes even dismissal. Why should modified with WorkbenchIdeas based on purpose or the location? It's important not unimportant in control to create it also have specialist and seem skilled.
Apart from the characteristics or wants an office seat also often matched with all the coloring of office decorations and in addition likes workers as well as a color that may be spur your inspiration to work. Don't underestimate pick a cozy office chairs since there are comfy workplace chair is likely to make you forget the amount of time in the work and your work's results also facilitates optimal in his function.
Random Galleries on Faux Copper Tin Ceiling Tiles ( Faux Copper Ceiling Tiles Nice Look #3)
- Beautiful Vases With Flowers
- E46 Red Interior
- Fisher Price Rainforest Healthy Care High Chair
- Nice Office
- Desk 18 Inches Deep
- Box Office This Weekend
- And Then There Was Light
- Maryville Tn Cabins
- Dixieline Patio Furniture
- Help Desk Jobs Atlanta
- Laying Slate Patio
- Are Memory Foam Mattresses Good
- Living Room Design Tv Wall
- Denver Home Show
- Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Nc
- Mre Meals Shelf Life