Readread1 (rēd),USA pronunciation v., read (red),USA pronunciation read•ing (rē′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- to look at carefully so as to understand the meaning of (something written, printed, etc.): to read a book; to read music.
- to utter aloud or render in speech (something written, printed, etc.): reading a story to his children; The actor read his lines in a booming voice.
- to have such knowledge of (a language) as to be able to understand things written in it: to be able to read French.
- to apprehend the meaning of (signs, characters, etc.) otherwise than with the eyes, as by means of the fingers: to read Braille.
- to apprehend or interpret the meaning of (gestures, movements, signals, or the like): to read a semaphore; to read sign language.
- to make out the significance of by scrutiny or observation: to read the cloudy sky as the threat of a storm; a fisherman skilled in reading a stream for potential pools.
- to anticipate, expect, or calculate by observation: At the line of scrimmage, the quarterback read a blitz and called an audible.
- to foresee, foretell, or predict: to read a person's fortune in tea leaves.
- to make out the character, motivations, desires, etc., of (a person or persons), as by the interpretation of outward signs.
- to interpret or attribute a meaning to (a written text), a musical composition, etc.): How do you read this clause in the contract?
- to infer (something not expressed or directly indicated) from what is read, considered, or observed: He read an underlying sarcasm into her letter. In your silence I read agreement to my plan.
- to adopt or give as a reading in a particular passage: For "one thousand'' another version reads "ten thousand.''
- to substitute or replace (a particular word or phrase) in a written text, usually to correct an error: Read "cavalry'' for "calvary.''
- to check (printers' proofs, copy, etc.) for errors;
- to register or indicate, as a thermometer, clock, etc.
- to obtain (data, programs, or control information) from an external storage medium or some other source and place in memory.
- to study (a subject), as at a university: to read law.
- to read the work of (an author): She is reading Kafka.
- to learn by or as if by reading: to read a person's thoughts.
- to hear and understand (a transmitted radio message or the person transmitting it);
receive: I read you loud and clear.
- to bring, put, etc., by reading: to read oneself to sleep.
- to give one (a lecture or lesson) by way of admonition or rebuke.
- to discover or explain the meaning of (a riddle, dream, etc.).
- to read or peruse written or printed matter.
- to utter aloud or render in speech written or printed words that one is perusing: to read to a person.
- to give a public reading or recital.
- to inspect and apprehend the meaning of written or other signs or characters.
- to occupy oneself seriously with reading or study.
- to obtain knowledge or learn of something by reading.
- to admit of being read, esp. properly or well.
- to have a certain wording.
- to admit of being interpreted: a rule that reads in two different ways.
- to register or indicate particular information, as the status or condition of something: Her blood pressure is reading a little low today.
- to have an effect or make an impression;
show forth: Those battle photographs read with great impact.
- to read data, programs, or control information.
- read between the lines. See line 1 (def. 69).
- read for, (of an actor) to audition for (a role, a play, etc.).
- read in, to place (data, programs, or control information) in memory.
- read lips, to study the lip movements of a speaker who cannot be heard so as to determine the words being uttered.
- read out:
- to read aloud, as for someone's attention.
- to retrieve (information) from a computer.
- read out of, to oust from membership in (a political party or other group) by a public announcement of dismissal: He was read out of the association because of alleged subversive activities.
- read the green. [Golf.]See green (def. 30).
- read the riot act. See Riot Act (def. 2).
- read up on, to learn about by reading;
gather information on;
research by reading: You'd better read up on World War I before taking the history test.
- an act or instance of reading: Give the agreement a careful read before you sign it.
- something that is read: Her new novel is a wonderful read.
Fullfull1 (fŏŏl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., v., n.
- completely filled;
containing all that can be held;
filled to utmost capacity: a full cup.
maximum: a full supply of food for a three-day hike.
- of the maximum size, amount, extent, volume, etc.: a full load of five tons; to receive full pay.
- (of garments, drapery, etc.) wide, ample, or having ample folds.
well-supplied: a yard full of litter; a cabinet full of medicine.
- filled or rounded out, as in form: a full bust.
occupied (usually fol. by of ): She was full of her own anxieties.
- of the same parents: full brothers.
- ample and complete in volume or richness of sound.
- (of wines) having considerable body.
- (of the count on a batter) amounting to three balls and two strikes: He hit a slider for a homer on a full count.
- having base runners at first, second, and third bases;
- being slightly oversized, as a sheet of glass cut too large to fit into a frame.
- [Poker.]of or pertaining to the three cards of the same denomination in a full house: He won the hand with a pair of kings and sixes full.
- exactly or directly: The blow struck him full in the face.
- very: You know full well what I mean.
- fully, completely, or entirely;
at least: The blow knocked him full around. It happened full 30 years ago.
- to make full, as by gathering or pleating.
- to bring (the cloth) on one side of a seam to a little greater fullness than on the other by gathering or tucking very slightly.
- (of the moon) to become full.
- the highest or fullest state, condition, or degree: The moon is at the full.
- in full:
- to or for the full or required amount.
- without abridgment: The book was reprinted in full.
- to the full, to the greatest extent;
thoroughly: They enjoyed themselves to the full.
Howdy , this image is about Read Full Article » ( Consumer Reports Roofing #5). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 656 x 850. It's file size is just 130 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Consumer Reports Roofing.
If the wooden ground is now increasingly popular Consumer Reports Roofing cannot be denied, perhaps has changed into a development inside the ball of interior design. Type and various kinds are significantly mushrooming available in the market. This calls for you to precisely select what type of wood floors are of high quality. But sadly the majority of you're still perplexed in choosing a normal wood ground with all the imitation.
Obvious from the following queries that generally develop from people regarding the wooden flooring. From the prior post we are able to locate before deciding to select a wooden floor for that household and wooden floors balanced, should be thought about beforehand unknown destination using wooden floor.
Floor goods are unique wooden floors because a lot of lumber floor goods on the market are not all-wood. Below we explain three forms of timber floor items witnessed from the material being a concern in the variety. Listed below are on choosing a natural timber surfaces: Read Full Article » ( Consumer Reports Roofing #5) such as blankets of panel of a specific measurement, three tips.
Random Designs on Read Full Article » ( Consumer Reports Roofing #5)
- Garage And Carport Kits
- Bathroom Vanities In Mississauga
- Free Garage Band
- Office Over Garage
- Free Nursing Pillow Pattern
- Fbla Bay Section
- North Las Vegas Post Office
- 1 Bedroom Floor Plans
- Bent Plywood Chair
- Memory Foam Pack N Play Mattress
- Black Stoole
- Comfort Inn Plover
- Interior Storage For Wardrobes
- Best Carpet For Bedrooms With Dogs
- Jade Garden Danielson
- Faux Wood Vs Real Wood Blinds